Friday 14 March 2014

"J'aime, j'aime, j'aime!"

We all know that including a variety of justified opinions in our work is important but it's easy to get into the habit of writing 'j'aime...' over and over again!


Here are some more sophisticated ways of including opinions in your work:

Selon moi = in my view

J'ai toujours pensé que- I have always thought that

Je trouve que - I find that

En ce qui me concerne - As far as I'm concerned

À mon avis - In my opinion

Je pense que - I think that

Here's my example, which links in nicely to the work we've been doing on the topic of cinema and television. Can you translate it?

J'ai toujours pensé que les feuilletons étaient stupides mais ma mère les regarde tous les soirs.

Try and use them in your work this week!

Bonne chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment